Here are answers to some frequently asked questions that may be helpful.
When does the Season Start?
- Indoor practices start the first week of February at a local gym facility
- U13 and U15 practice twice a week
- U9 and U11 practice once a week
- In April practices will move outdoors at the Cawley Stadium complex.
- U15, U13, U11 practice twice a week
- U9 practice once a week
When are games held?
- Games are typically on Sundays, beginning in mid-April through mid-June. There are no games on Easter or the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.
Is there a Tryout?
- There is no tryout. The girls are placed on teams based on their age; all girls play and all are welcome!
What equipment will I need?
- All girls are required to have stick, eye goggles, and a mouth guard (the mouth guard can't be clear)
- Each NEW player receives a free stick and eye goggles when they signup
- NEW players also receive a FREE uniform
How much does it cost?
There are two fees to play girls lacrosse
- $170 for LGL
- $30 for a Founders Girls Lacrosse League fee that is required
** We offer a family discount for families who register 2 or more children in the same LGL program**
What does the cost cover?
- New player equipment and uniforms
- Equipment (balls, nets) needed to support the program
- Referee costs
- All fees for field/gym use from January through June
- Education and training programs for coaches
What if a returning player has part of the uniform that no longer fits?
- If a returning lacrosse player needs part of the uniform, there will be an opportunity to purchase and pay the vendor directly to get the apparel you need replaced.